Young Israel of North Bellmore
- Rabbi Bogopulsky will be giving a Gemara Shiur on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Mornings a half hour before Shachris.
- The eruv has been checked and is up for Shabbos Parshas Beraishis (10/9/2015)
- Rosh Chodesh Cheshvan will be on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Please reserve some time after Shacharit on Sunday to help take down the shul succah.
- The schedule for davening and candle lighting has been updated on the web site for dates through December 3. We will be davening ma’ariv at 8pm Mon-Thurs; there will be no mincha minyan in shul. www.yinb.org/schedules/
- Thank you to Leslie and Dan Boyarsky for sponsoring the Simchas Torah candy bags. Yasher koach to Leslie for organizing the women's Divrei Torah session. With appreciation to those who attended and to the speakers.
- Please check your email for the detailed invitation to our very special Annual Sisterhood Dinner. We cordially invite every woman to join us Wednesday, Oct 21st 7:15pm in the YINB social hall. RSVP to Malka or Leslie.
- Reserve the date: Shabbos, Parshas Lech L’cha, October 23-24 for our shul’s participation in the global Shabbos Project. If you have friends or family who are not-yet-observant, please ask them to join us for Shabbos. We’ll be having a moving Carlebach style Kabbalat Shabbat davening then Friday night dinner in the shul. There will be a deluxe Kiddush after mussaf and a kumsitz after havdala. Please find people – neighbors, relatives, friends, co-workers – who are unaffiliated and might consider joining for any or, preferably, all of the Shabbat activities. As more details are available, they will be announced. If you’d like to participate in the planning, please contact any board member.
- Reserve the date: Wednesday, November 4 for the formal installation of our new rabbi. More details to follow.
Mazal tov to Jacquie and Gary Turk on the engagement of their daughter Samantha to Elchanan Clingman, son of Adele and Alan Clingman of Scarsdale. AND Mazal tov to Jacquie and Gary Turk on the Yom Kippur bris of their grandson. The baby’s name is Yosef Yitzchak. Mazal tov to his parents Rachel and David Rabin and to big siblings Elisheva and Aryeh. Mazal tov to great grandmother Mrs Jean Turk, to all the aunts and uncles and cousins and the whole mispacha. May the family have lots of nachas from this new addition and all their grandchildren.
Mazal tov again to the Madowicz, Singler and Greenfield families on the beautiful hachnassat Sefer Torah event. May their mother’s neshama have an Aliya thanks to this wonderful mitzah.
Mazal tov to Andrea and Michael Lieberman as they continue the celebration of the Bar Mitzvah of their grandson, Aryeh Chanan Goldress in Israel. Mazal tov to his parents, Shira and Gadi Goldress, to great-grandmother Bubbie Esther Kaplan and to the Lieberman and Goldress families. May they continue to see much nachas from all their grandchildren.
Mazal Tov to Sybelle and Harold Trigoboff and the entire mashpacha on the birth of three more great grandchildren born to two of their grandchildren in Israel and one in California. May they have much continued nachas from their growing family.