Young Israel of North Bellmore
- If you would be willing to host a class in your home, please contact Mike Rosenbloom.
- Thank you Jerry Duci for giving his informative Shabbos afternoon class. With appreciation to the Liebermans and Genie Storch for hosting and thanks to Sisterhood for planning the summer learning program.
- Please join us this Shabbat afternoon for the next in our Shabbat afternoon Summer class series. Perrie Nordlicht will give a class entitled "Tzedek, Tzaddik and Tzedakah." The class will be at Judy Kamber's home (202 Doris Ave) at 5:30 pm and is open to men and women.
YOUNG ISRAEL OF N. BELLMORE
SUMMER SHABBAT CLASSES 2015
ALL SESSIONS START AT 5:30 AND ARE OPEN TO BOTH MEN AND WOMEN UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTEDDate Host Speaker
June 27 YINB Rachel Lelonek
July 18 Lieberman Jerry Duci
August 1 Kamber Perrie Nordlicht
August 8 Kaplan TBD
August 15 Boyarsky TBD
- The eruv has been checked and is up for Shabbos Parshas Veschanan (7/31/2015)
- WELCOME to the Bogopulsky family on their first Shabbat in North Bellmore! We look forward to many years together in health, happiness, Torah learning, community growth - all good things!
- Thanks to all who planned and prepared for the luncheon.
Our condolences to Ari Adler, an NCSY advisor and YU student who lained at our shul often about two years ago. His father passed away this morning. Ari and his family will be sitting shiva at their home at 308 Maple Street in West Hempstead. They will be sitting shiva from this Wednesday until next Sunday. May Ari and his family be comforted among the mourners of Zion and Yerushalayim
- Our Annual Bruce Greenfield, zt"l, Pre Kol Nidrei Dinner will take place on Wednesday, August 19th at 6:30pm in Chosen Village of Great Neck. A minimum contribution to the shul of $100 is required for each reservation. Please send your reservation to Alan Krinick at Alank1810@gmail.com and your checks to the shul by August 15th.
HAPPY 60TH ANNIVERSARY RABBI AND SARA GORELIK
Mazel Tov the Bogopusky's on the birth of a baby girl, Nechama.
Mazel Tov to Andrea and Michael Lieberman on the Bar Mitzvah this past Shabbos of their grandson, Aryeh Chanan Goldress. Mazel Tov to his parents, Shira and Gadi Goldress, to great-grandmother Bubbie Esther Kaplan and to Aunt Devorah, and to Aunt Shelly and Uncle Joel who came from Israel, and to the entire Lieberman and Goldress families.
Mazal Tov to Judy and Michael Turk on the birth of a grandson born to their children Cheryl and Jeremy Ginsburg. Mazal tov to big sisters Adiella Rachel and Yakira Shalva, to great grandmother Mrs. Jean Turk and to all the aunts,uncles and cousins. May this new addition be a source of joy and nachas to the entire mishpacha and may they be zoche to bring him to the bris of Avraham Avinu in the proper time.
Mazal tov to Rabbi and Batya Bogopulsky, Chava and Devorah Leah on the purchase of their new home! We are thrilled with this news and look forward to them joining our community full time.
To Rabbi Avi & Esty Heinberg (our temporary summer rabbi in the past) on the birth of a baby girl, Nechama. Mazel tov to big sister Sheindel. May the new addition be a source of great joy and nachas.
Mazal tov to Annette Greenfield on the bris of her grandson Baruch Feivel/ Ryan Bruce born to her children Danit and Eric Taub. Mazal tov to big siblings Ian and Zoe and to the entire mishpacha. The baby was named for his grandfather, our friend Bruce Greenfield, a"h. May this new addition be a source of great joy and nachas to Annette and the whole family.