Young Israel of North Bellmore
- If you would be willing to host a class in your home, please contact Mike Rosenbloom.
- A big thank you to Jerry Duci for his wonderful classes over the past weeks. Those who participated really gained many insights and we're proud that we made it through all the classes despite and around the snow!
- The eruv has been checked and is up for Shabbos Parshas Tazria-Metzora . (4/23/2015)
- Don't forget that the schedule for davening, candlelighting, havdala and more are on our web site: yinb.org.
- Kiddush this week is sponsored by Martha and Jerry Steinhart in commemoration of the yahrzeit of Jerry's father, Aaron Steinhart - Aharon Moshe ben Shmuel Zanvil.
- Thanks to Michael Rosenbloom for making the appeal on the last day of Pesach. Please honor your pledges promptly and, if you were not in shul, please make a contribution too. We would love to have full participation in this appeal.
Lag Ba'omer Family Fun Day on Thursday, May 7th at 5:30
Chabad of Merrick-Bellmore-Wantagh and the Jewish Committee on Scouting invite the entire community to attend the Lag Baomer Family Fun Day at Wantagh Park on Thursday May 7th from 5:30-7pm! Come join in a kumzitz of singing with guitarist Yossi Stern while roasting marshmallows & smores around a camp fire! Also enjoy : *inflatable bounce house for kids! * Decorate and fly your own yiddish-kite! *Kosher BBQ & Food available for Purchase *Tons of fun and prizes!
Free of charge! For details & RSVP click here or call 516-833-3057.
Mazal tov to Annette Greenfield on the birth of a grandson born today to her children Danit and Eric Taub. Mazal tov to big brother Ian, big sister Zoe and the whole mishpacha. May Hashem allow them to bring the baby to the bris of Avraham Avinu in its proper time and have much nachas from this and all the grandchildren!
Mazal tov to Judy and Mike Sigal on the upcoming marriage of their daughter Shoshi to Baruch Yehuda Sabel of East Meadow. May this new couple be zoche to build a bayit ne'eman b'yisrael and to give their families much nachas.
Mazal tov to Rozanne Polansky on the brit of her grandson Naftali Yehuda born to Yehudit and Dovey in Beit Shemesh. Mazal tov to the big brothers and the whole mishpacha. Wishing the family much nachat from this new addition and all his siblings and cousins!
Mazel Tov to Sybelle & Harold Trigoboff on the birth of their great grandson Daniel Harry born to their granddaughter Yael and Boaz in Israel. Mazel to the grandparents Sharon and David.
- Mazal tov to Gloria and Sy Weiss who celebrated the B'nai Mitzvah of their grandchildren Mathew Alec and Dori Shaye Weiss this past motzei Shabbas.
- Mazal tov to Jacquie and Gary Turk on the naming of their granddaughter born to their children Ilana and Jeffrey Turk. The baby's English name is Aria Zoe. Her Hebrew name is Sara Aliza named for Ilana's grandmothers. Mazal tov to the Turk and Feldman families and a special mazal tov to great grandmother Mrs Jean Turk. May this new addition be a source of joy and nachas to the entire mishpacha.
- Mazal tov to Adi and Tuvia Eiger on the brit of their grandson born to their children Liron and Cobi Friedman. The baby's name is Avigdor Dov after Cobi's grandfather. Mazal tov to the Friedman and Eiger families. May Hashem grant them much nachas from Avigdor Dov and from all their children and grandchildren.