Young Israel of North Bellmore
- If you would be willing to host a class in your home, please contact Mike Rosenbloom.
- We ended our Shabbos Afternoon Classes on a high note with Elul inspired divrei Torah and Seudah Shlishit. Thank you to our hosts Leslie and Daniel Boyarsky, as well as sisterhood for planning and sponsoring. With much appreciation to our speakers: Rabbi Bogopulsky, Jerry Duci, Yonaton Goren, Rachel Lelonek and Natalie Weiss.
- The eruv has been checked and is up for Shabbos Parshas Ki Seitzei (8/28/2015)
- We are pleased to announce that Shoshana Orenstein has volunteered to lead Junior Congregation in our Shul on Shabbos mornings several times a month after the Torah reading, weather permitting. All children are invited to join. Anyone who would like to help can contact Shoshana.
- Please reserve Monday, September 7 for the upcoming Torah dedication. Click to open flyer.
- Selichos before Rosh haShanah will be Saturday night, September 12 (technically Sunday morning) at 12:53am. Chazzan David Shepetofsky will lead the davening.
- Check your email for the information about the upcoming year’s Yizkor booklets and get the updates to Jerry Duci. Also check for information on reserving seats for Rosh haShana and Yom Kippur.
Mazal tov to Andrea and Michael Lieberman as they continue the celebration of the Bar Mitzvah of their grandson, Aryeh Chanan Goldress in Israel. Mazal tov to his parents, Shira and Gadi Goldress, to great-grandmother Bubbie Esther Kaplan and to the Lieberman and Goldress families. May they continue to see much nachas from all their grandchildren.
Mazal Tov to Sybelle and Harold Trigoboff and the entire mashpacha on the birth of three more great grandchildren born to two of their grandchildren in Israel and one in California. May they have much continued nachas from their growing family.
Mazal Tov to the Bogopulsky family on the engagement of Rabbi Bogopulsky's sister, Sheba, to Hillel Okalica from Monsey.
HAPPY 60TH ANNIVERSARY RABBI AND SARA GORELIK
Mazel Tov the Bogopusky's on the birth of a baby girl, Nechama.
Mazal Tov to Judy and Michael Turk on the birth of a grandson born to their children Cheryl and Jeremy Ginsburg. Mazal tov to big sisters Adiella Rachel and Yakira Shalva, to great grandmother Mrs. Jean Turk and to all the aunts,uncles and cousins. May this new addition be a source of joy and nachas to the entire mishpacha and may they be zoche to bring him to the bris of Avraham Avinu in the proper time.