Young Israel of North Bellmore
- If you would be willing to host a class in your home, please contact Mike Rosenbloom.
- A big thank you to Jerry Duci for his wonderful classes over the past weeks. Those who participated really gained many insights and we're proud that we made it through all the classes despite and around the snow!
- The eruv has been checked and is up for Shabbos Parshas Bamidbar. (5/21/2015)
- Yizkor will be said on Monday, the second day of Shavuos. Akdamus is read on the first day of Shavuos and Megillat Ruth is read on the second day.
- The times for mincha and candle lighting on all three days are on the web site - yinb.org under the schedules tab.
- We will be having Yom Tov luncheon on Sunday, May 24, the first day of Shavuos, with dairy delights from Hunki's for all who reserved a spot. Everyone is welcome to give a D'Var Torah in honor of Shavuos.
- There will be a Shavuoton discussion group on Monday, the second day of Shavuot at 5:30 pm at the Lieberman home. Jerry Duci will lead the discussion on the topic: Achieving Satisfaction – Being Happy With One's Lot.
- Our annual Graduation Kiddush will be on Shabbos, June 20. If you would like to honor someone for a graduation, or sponsor for any other reason, please contact Andrea Lieberman. The cost is $30 per family for as many occasions as you want.
To Rabbi Avi & Esty Heinberg (our temporary summer rabbi in the past) on the birth of a baby girl, Nechama. Mazel tov to big sister Sheindel. May the new addition be a source of great joy and nachas.
Mazal tov to Annette Greenfield on the bris of her grandson Baruch Feivel/ Ryan Bruce born to her children Danit and Eric Taub. Mazal tov to big siblings Ian and Zoe and to the entire mishpacha. The baby was named for his grandfather, our friend Bruce Greenfield, a"h. May this new addition be a source of great joy and nachas to Annette and the whole family.