Young Israel of North Bellmore
- Good news - Frankels grocery store in Far Rockaway has agreed to deliver to North Bellmore residents for about $10 for delivery. This is the link to their website
- An article about our shul appeared in the Queens Jewish Link recently.
- If you have names of ailing people you regularly include in the mi shebeirach list, please send them to the rabbi in advance so he can add them to the shul list. firstname.lastname@example.org
Mazal tov to Jacquie and Gary Turk on the birth of a grandson born to Ilana and Jeffrey Turk. Mazal tov to big sister Aria Zoe, to Ilana’s parents Jake and Leah Feldman and the whole mishpacha. May they be zoche to bring this boy into the bris of Avraham Avinu in its proper time and have much nachas from him and all their children and grandchildren.
Mazal tov to our former members Sherri and Chaya Harari on the engagement of their daughter Joelle to David Chadow. Mazal tov to David’s parents Carin Chadow of Cedarhurst and Dr Hal Chadow of Great Neck. Joelle is graduating Molloy College in nursing and David is a fourth year medical student. We wish the entire family a big mazal tov and continued nachas from Joelle, Riana and Jadyn.
Mazal tov to Adi and Tuvia Eiger on the naming of their granddaughter born to Liron and Cobi. The baby was named Ayala Raquel. Mazal tov to big brother Avigdor and to the Friedman and Eiger families. May Hashem grant them much nachat from Ayala Raquel and all their grandchildren!
Mazal tov to Judy and Stu Zeitlin on the engagement of their daughter Jessica to Andrew Lugerner. We wish the entire Zeitlin family a big mazal tov and much nachas from Jess and all their children and grandchildren.
- Rabbi Bogopulsky will be giving a Gemara Shiur on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Mornings a half hour before Shachris.
- Rabbi Bogopulsky will be giving gemara classes on Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:30 followed by maariv at 8:00.
In 1966, several local families joined together to fulfill their dream of having an Orthodox Shul in North Bellmore. With high hopes for the future, they formed the Young Israel of North Bellmore with Dr. Harold Nierenberg Z”L as president, and they dedicated our current building within a year.
Here we are 50 years later and the Young Israel of North Bellmore is still active and strong and proud. We are very happy to have recently welcomed our new esteemed leader, Rabbi Chaim Bogopulsky, his lovely wife Batya, and their three daughters. He is only our third Rabbi in 50 years. Our amazing alumni and children represent us and excel as accomplished professionals in their fields and strong leaders in their congregations all over the world. We are so proud of their successes