Young Israel of North Bellmore
- If you would be willing to host a class in your home, please contact Mike Rosenbloom.
- Announcing an exciting new class series: Topics in Torah-Based Kabbalah. Beginning Tuesday, February 17th, the Young Israel of North Bellmore will hold a seven-part class series entitled Topics in Torah-Based Kabbalah. Similar to the introductory classes we held three years ago, these upcoming weekly classes will make extensive use of visuals and powerpoint presentation materials. The upcoming classes will provide an opportunity to review and reinforce concepts introduced in the earlier class, as well as providing opportunities to learn new and extended concepts.
- This coming Tuesday night, March 31st, we will have our final class in the exciting class series "Topics in Torah-based Kabbalah". Among the holiest and most important leaders of the Jewish people in the last thousand years, Rabbi Isaac Luria, the Ari HaKodesh, is renowned as the greatest Kabbalist in the last millennia. Join us for this class where we will learn about the life and teachings of the Ari, and the mystical community of Tzfat.
- The class is open to men and women, and will be held at the shul Tuesday evenings at approximately 8:25 pm after maariv. See the attached flyer (click below) for the complete weekly schedule of topics and RSVP information.
- The eruv has been checked and is up for Shabbos Parshas Tzav. (3/26/2015)
- Rabbi Bogopulsky will give a gemara class 30 minutes before Mincha.
- Rabbi Bogopulsky plans to be in North Bellmore for Shabbos Hagadol. He will be available in the shul on Friday before Shabbos for the selling of chometz from 5:30 till Shabbos (6:55) as well as immediately after Shabbos.
- Last Shabbat, Gary Turk honored the memory of his beloved father Zvi Hersh ben Gershon at seudah shlishit.
- It's a big mitzvah to give money for the needy so that they, too, can enjoy Pesach - Maos Chittim. Usually we collect money to send to Rabbi Gorelik's charity fund but we didn't plan it in time. Remember to give money to an organization which will put it to use in time for Pesach.
Don't forget that the schedule for davening, times for Pesach, candlelighting, havdala and more are on our web site: yinb.org.
The Sisterhood has received a certificate from Leket Israel thanking us for the generous donation that was made from our Shaloch Manos proceeds.
There is still a YINB Chesed Fund which now helps needy families/worthwhile organizations in Israel. If you are interested, email Rozanne Polansky at email@example.com. All money pledged by Sunday will be distributed to the families in time for Pesach. You can make a tax deductible donation to the (YINB Chesed Fund) and mail to:
Wells Fargo Advisors
c/o David Gustin
68 South Service Road
Melville, NY 11747
Indicate: Nof Zion Passover fund or OU Charity FundIf you would like to send the money via online banking, contact David at: (631) 753-4500 / (800) 354-1236 firstname.lastname@example.org Rozanne will distribute the equivalent amount in shekalim and get reimbursed once I have a total. If anyone wants to participate, please email Rozanne the amount you are sending so that it can be distributed before Pesach. Rozanne Polansky: email@example.com
Mazal tov to Judy and Mike Sigal on the upcoming marriage of their daughter Shoshi to Baruch Yehuda Sabel of East Meadow. May this new couple be zoche to build a bayit ne'eman b'yisrael and to give their families much nachas.
Mazal tov to Rozanne Polansky on the brit of her grandson Naftali Yehuda born to Yehudit and Dovey in Beit Shemesh. Mazal tov to the big brothers and the whole mishpacha. Wishing the family much nachat from this new addition and all his siblings and cousins!
Mazel Tov to Sybelle & Harold Trigoboff on the birth of their great grandson Daniel Harry born to their granddaughter Yael and Boaz in Israel. Mazel to the grandparents Sharon and David.
- Mazal tov to Gloria and Sy Weiss who celebrated the B'nai Mitzvah of their grandchildren Mathew Alec and Dori Shaye Weiss this past motzei Shabbas.
- Mazal tov to Jacquie and Gary Turk on the naming of their granddaughter born to their children Ilana and Jeffrey Turk. The baby's English name is Aria Zoe. Her Hebrew name is Sara Aliza named for Ilana's grandmothers. Mazal tov to the Turk and Feldman families and a special mazal tov to great grandmother Mrs Jean Turk. May this new addition be a source of joy and nachas to the entire mishpacha.
- Mazal tov to Adi and Tuvia Eiger on the brit of their grandson born to their children Liron and Cobi Friedman. The baby's name is Avigdor Dov after Cobi's grandfather. Mazal tov to the Friedman and Eiger families. May Hashem grant them much nachas from Avigdor Dov and from all their children and grandchildren.