Young Israel of North Bellmore
- If you would be willing to host a class in your home, please contact Mike Rosenbloom.
- Announcing an exciting new class series: Topics in Torah-Based Kabbalah. Beginning Tuesday, February 17th, Jerry Duci will conduct a seven-part class series entitled Topics in Torah-Based Kabbalah. Similar to the introductory classes we held three years ago, these upcoming weekly classes will make extensive use of visuals and powerpoint presentation materials. The upcoming classes will provide an opportunity to review and reinforce concepts introduced in the earlier class, as well as providing opportunities to learn new and extended concepts.
The class is open to men and women, and will be held at the shul Tuesday evenings at approximately 8:25 pm after maariv. Please RSVP Jerry by email or phone. See the attached flyer for the complete weekly schedule of topics.
- The eruv has been checked and is up for Shabbat Parshas Beshalach. (1/30/2015)
- Rabbi Bogopulsky will be giving a gemara shiur 30 minutes before mincha on Shabbos.
- Tu B'Shevat is on February 4. There will be a Sisterhood Chai Kiddush on Shabbos, January 31 in honor of Tu Be'Shevat, with interesting foods appropriate for the holiday. To participate in this Chai Kiddush for any occasion, please contact Andrea.
Please join the Stop and Shop A+ rewards program to support HANC. For every dollar you spend at Stop and Shop, points will go to HANC to raise money. All you have to do is email your last name and the 13 number code on your Stop and Shop card to Esther Isler. She will designate HANC as your school. Even if you did it last year, it has to be redone annually and Esther has agreed to register all of us to raise money for HANC. It's a great fundraiser, so simple and costs you nothing! Please remember to send the info to Esther at email@example.com
- If you have photos of YINB events which you would like to include on our upcoming new website, please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with a general description of when they were taken, what the event was and, if not obvious, who is in the photo. We'd love recent photos and also older ones which depict events from our past. Thank you!
Mazel Tov to Sybelle & Harold Trigoboff on the birth of their great grandson Daniel Harry born to their granddaughter Yael and Boaz in Israel. Mazel to the grandparents Sharon and David.
- Mazal tov to Gloria and Sy Weiss who celebrated the B'nai Mitzvah of their grandchildren Mathew Alec and Dori Shaye Weiss this past motzei Shabbas.
- Mazal tov to Jacquie and Gary Turk on the naming of their granddaughter born to their children Ilana and Jeffrey Turk. The baby's English name is Aria Zoe. Her Hebrew name is Sara Aliza named for Ilana's grandmothers. Mazal tov to the Turk and Feldman families and a special mazal tov to great grandmother Mrs Jean Turk. May this new addition be a source of joy and nachas to the entire mishpacha.
- Mazal tov to Adi and Tuvia Eiger on the brit of their grandson born to their children Liron and Cobi Friedman. The baby's name is Avigdor Dov after Cobi's grandfather. Mazal tov to the Friedman and Eiger families. May Hashem grant them much nachas from Avigdor Dov and from all their children and grandchildren.
- Mazal tov to Judy and Mike Sigal on the engagement of their daughter Shoshana to Baruch Yehuda Sabel. Baruch Yehuda is the son of Mel and Debbie Sabel of East Meadow. Mazal tov to the entire family. May this new couple be zocheh to build a bayit ne'eman b'yisrael and to continue to give their parents much nachas!